Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty-six: Evening of April 7th 2010

A new DLC from Bioware for Mass Effect 2, Stolen Memory, was released yesterday. It adds a new team member, the twelfth, a master thief named Kasumi. I downloaded it today, and just started the mission, so I'll have to play a while, before I really have a sense of the loyalty mission that is associated with the character. Although, the mission described in the setup is a break-in disguised as a party crashing with Shepherd acting as the primary diversion at a party, allowing Kasumi to get the data that she wants.
I tried to check out reviews and found that Bioware's servers had trouble handling the downloading requests yesterday. I'm glad that I didn't remember that the due date was April 6th. I would have figured it was my network that was at fault. I had to finish up the mission I was on before I could actually start Stolen Memory scenario.
Some how I have destroyed yesterday's entry. I thought that I had copied and pasted the closing statement, but it appears that I saved today's entry over my previous entry. I'll try importing from Pages tomorrow.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.
-- Post From My iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment