Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty-nine: Evening of April 10th 2010

Well I was wrong about where the DLC occurs in Army of Two: The 40th day. I played the last section of the final chapter and "The End" was my reward. So it was time to go online and find out what was going on.
The search was frustrating. I started by searching for Just the DLC, and that gave me a number of release announcements, a few reviews, and not much else. I moved through about six or seven pages and nothing specific was found. I modified the search and added a request for location. Thinking back, I should have requested a walkthrough. As they say, "Hindsight is twenty/twenty." Anyway, the DLC occurs after the hospital chapter. Well, I'm glad I started a new game yesterday. As of this entry, I've almost finished the hospital chapter and will be looking for the DLC.
While I was playing, I noticed that there was a trophy for 150 kills with a pistol, so I decided that I would try to attain that level of proficiency with my pistol. You have to get up close to eliminate an enemy with the minimum number of shots. So let this challenge continue.
I noticed that this app, BlogPress, doesn't have font modification menu, other than size (Large, Medium, or Small). I'll have to edit these entries on my laptop later.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.
-- Post From My iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment