Friday, April 9, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty: Evening of April 11th 2010

Moving through the scenarios in Army of Two: The 40th Day, but no DLC has been accessed yet. I'm going through the mall right now and I'll be on the lookout for any clues to the upcoming adventure. I'm going to check out the Internet later to see if there is anything more specific than the earlier information.
An interesting thing occurred, when I was checking out my stats, I have found all but one of the radios without the use of a walkthrough or cheat sheet. The only missing radio with related transmission is the thirteenth one. It is appears later in the game, but I don't when or where.
Most of the day was spent on getting everything ready for the week. So, I was only able to play AoT for about an hour. I'll work on it tomorrow, but I want to get back to Final Fantasy XIII as soon as possible. I want to see if I can actually finish a Final Fantasy game.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.
-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment