Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty: Evening of April 1st 2010

Another heavy sinus headache day, so very little tech usage today. I tried some Mass Effect 2, played four hours, but dozed off for about three of those hours. Of course, I was mining most of that time, not the most exciting activity in ME2.
One thing that was exciting was the discussion about Apple’s upcoming release of iPad. Major reviews seem to be favorable (New York Times, Wall Street Journal), although techies will point out its short comings. The interesting point made is this device is neither a laptop replacement or a larger version of Apples iPhone. Apple has created a new category of computing device.
My iPad is coming and I’m looking forward to seeing what I can do with it.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment