Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty-four: Evening of April 5th 2010

I guess you can say I'm iPadding. I thought it might be interesting to try typing out today's entry on my iPad. I'm working in portrait format and not having much of a problem using the keyboard, of course using the 'hunt and peck' method.
The ladies in the house continue to have fun utilizing their iPads. My wife commented on the iBook store, noting how the preview feature helped her decide not to purchase a book after read the first twenty-seven. My daughter is still miffed over some of the negative press regarding iPad, and enjoying skimming through her apps.
Well, I' going to cut this short and prepare dinner for the dog and give the cat her medication.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.
-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment