Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty-two: Evening of April 13th 2010

I was watching the tour of the iPad apps and was amazed at the depth of features offered by Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Pages is the word processing app, Keynote is the presentation application, and Numbers is the spreadsheet program. The tour spends a couple of minutes for each of the apps, demonstrating the major features. I like the import/export capabilities, especially the compatibility with Microsoft suite of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are considering the iPad, you might want to check out the tour of the apps or read through the tech specs for the productivity set of Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.
On the game front, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction was released today and I picked up my copy. After playing for an hour or so, I'm going to have to re-think my approach to game play, stealth and cover are important, so I'll have to stay away from the run and gun approach that I've grown accustom to in Army of Two: The 40th Day.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment