Friday, April 2, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty-one: Evening of April 2nd 2010

Ran errands, recycled boxes plus packing materials, and played The Creeps! for a while. The sinus problem is hanging on but in a much-diminished state.

We, my family and I, spent some time reading the early reviews of the iPad. Overall, they are positive but I’m sure that there are some negative reviews because of the new nature of the machine. If the reviewers are looking for a laptop, they’re probably not going to be satisfied. After reading and listening to the commentaries about the iPad, I began to wonder about something I hadn’t heard anybody mention – How long will it take to charge (or recharge). I guess I’ll find out within the next twenty-four hours.

For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you is can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment