Monday, April 12, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty-one: Evening of April 12th 2010

I found the last radio message in Army of Two: The 40th Day, and for the first time I found all of the messages,or items in a game without the aid of a cheat or a walkthrough - sense of achievement (not to mention a PS3 trophy).
I've had less success gaining access to the DLC, and my web search has only added to the confusion. One site describes Chapters Eight and Nine, while another states that it appears after the hospital scenario. I don't know. I'll keep playing the current game through to the end and see if I can find the DLC. If not then I'm shifting back to Final Fantasy XIII.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford.
-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment