Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty-six: Evening of April 28th 2010

I was going to write about accessing the downloadable content, Chapters of Deceit, for Army of Two: The 40th Day. Something came up as I was about to start typing out the entry.
Earlier in the day, I received the camera adapters for the iPad (USB port and SD Card reader). So, before typing the intended entry, I tried importing photos from my iPhone to the iPad via the USB adapter. I selected a small set of photos on my iPhone, hit the sync, and it worked. It worked too well, I accidentally sent duplicate images to the iPad. When I opened the Photos app, I discovered the duplicate images. I highlighted one of the duplicates and the word 'Copy' showed but that was all. What happened to 'Delete'? I plugged in the iPad to my Mac Book Pro, opened iTunes and tried to find the photos on the device - No Luck. I went online and searched to find how I might be able to delete the doubles. The forum that I hit said to do what I just did. Right now, I'm not sure what to do, other than go back online and do a deeper search. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a solution to this problem.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment