Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty-five: Evening of April 27th 2010

Last night, just before slipping off to Nod, I reached the big battle in Splinter Cell: Conviction before the final scene (I hope). I'm basing this statement on the intensity and difficulty of the fire fight that developed. I have had the most trouble moving through this scenario. I have moved through the banquet room in variety of ways, without success. Once or twice I've come close to clearing the room, but have failed because I tried to take on the remaining enemy fighters head on. I should know better, but I still don't sneak well. Somewhere along the way I'll figure it our. I'm to close to quit.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment