Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty-one: Evening of April 23rd 2010

I managed to play some Splinter Cell: Conviction and I'm sorry I haven't been playing it every day this past week. This is a fun game, easy to get into and challenging to play. And the fact that I have to relearn the controller keys is bothersome. I keep throwing grenades when I want to reload my primary weapon. That is a very frustrating mistake, but at least I haven't killed myself doing it.
The other thing is how wonderful the graphics look on the 40 inch flat screen sent through the HDMI connection - Wow. I don't know why I haven't finished this game, but I think I'm going to devote more time finishing it in the near future.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment