Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty-three: Evening of April 25th 2010

I've notice that I have developed a bad habit in Splinter Cell: Conviction of jumping out in front of the enemy soldier that I'm trying to take out using hand to hand combat. Part of the problem is patience. I need to wait until the soldier has walked past my hidden position. And I still don't quite have a handle on the directionality of my character. This is most apparent at corners. I thought that holding the 'A' button would flip my avatar in the correct direction, but I haven't been very successful with using it. I'm going to have to pull the manual out and double check what the correct button or button combination is.
On the plus side, I figured out how to move to the next part of the mission that I was stumped on last night. Of course it was right in front of me, and how I missed it, I don't know. But I found it and moved on.
I think that I'm very close the the final mission. There is a character that is leading me on, using lies and misdirection to move me forward. So I know that there will be a serious settling of scores with this character in the near future. The question will be what that character's motives are. I hope that I can discern what those motives are.
We shall see.
For as long as it's needed, I'll keep closing this way. Please check out a good organization that's providing aid in Haiti and make what ever kind of contribution that you can afford. 
-- Post From My iPad using Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment