Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day One Hundred sixty-seven: Evening of January 16th 2010

I was watching X-Play on G4tv, as the hosts were interviewing members of the design team that worked on the upcoming title, Mass Effect 2. It was interesting as clips were shown, and questions were asked about game related mechanics, gameplay dynamics, and the philosophy underlying the development of the game. One thing that was mentioned that piqued my interest was the continuity from the first game. I wonder how the game will play with my maxed out character?Better yet, I can’t wait to see how that will work out!

In closing, and as I closed yesterday, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment