Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day One Hundred seventy-four: Evening of January 23rd 2010

Well, I was wrong about being close to the end of Army of Two: The 40th Day. I could tell because as I moved through the level, I noted the lack of a Big Boss supported by a cast of minor bosses. Now, I think I’ve reached the lair of evildoer supreme. But, I’ve put this game on the back burner as I try to level up my Soldier character in Mass Effect. I reached Level 45 this afternoon, but was hampered from further advancement because I kept falling asleep. I don’t know, but there is something about weekends, my biological cycles, and sleep – all a carry over from thirty-five years of work.

For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment