Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day One Hundred seventy-six: Evening of January 26th 2010

I thought that I would be playing Mass Effect 2 now, and tomorrow I would work on the RAID setup on my Mac laptop, but the new hard drive arrived today, so I decided to do both (possible mistake).
It appears that I have to manually pair the hard drives before I can set up a mirror RAID. That is what is happening right now. I'm copying all the contents of the laptop hard drive onto the external drive.
Meanwhile, on the
Mass Effect 2 front - success and failure. I downloaded the additional content, but failed to transfer my the correct files to allow a follow through from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 - bummer. I guess I'll have to finish up the one I'm playing (Renegade Soldier - Level 55), or shift to the older machine, or transfer more files from the older machine to see if I can find the right files.
Reminds me of an old military service statement, "Hurry up and wait."
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment