Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day One Hundred seventy-four: Evening of January 24th 2010

No stamina today, played about an hour and a half of Mass Effect, leaving the game for breakfast/lunch, did some weekend chores, settled in for the league championships, and promptly fell asleep, a la my dad, in the recliner. Now I’m typing this entry, and still a bit on the tired side.

The Mass Effect sojourn was successful this morning and my character was almost at the next level (46). I’ll see if I can achieve a few more levels tomorrow, but it’s a time consuming process, and I’ll have some errands to run. This preparation for Mass Effect 2 release and the building excitement reminds me when I was in grade school. I’m not upset about this. I think it’s funny, as long as it doesn’t get out of hand, which it won’t.

For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment