Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day One Hundred sixty-one: Evening of January 10th 2010

I did that stupid all night thing playing the latest Borderland DLC - 'Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot.' The first time I played it, I used co-op play and got a sense of the first area. This was a big help when I approached it as a single player. I died a fewer times than I expected. But then, embolden by my success, I walked into the next un scouted area and promptly was handed my cockiness on a bloodied silver plate. The most troubling part was the failure came in the final round as I battled an enhanced Boss character from the main game. One thing I can tell you, learn how to run backwards while firing as recoilless a weapon as you can find. Ultimately, I will prevail, and I’m sure you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment