Friday, January 8, 2010

Day One Hundred fifty-nine: Evening of January 8th 2010

I worked on advancing in Fallout 3 most of the afternoon, but drifting of to sleep figured into about 40% of the time playing. Luckily, no disasters occurred while I was in the "Land of Nod. However, poor choices were made as I came out of my slumber and a great many stimpacks (life force supplements) were wasted. As I played, occasionally I ran across sites that I never have discovered in my 500 hours of adventuring on the PS3 and the Xbox 360. That certainly shows the depth of the Fallout 3 world.

Last night, after walking the dog, I decided than it was time to set up an album on Facebook. The night air and the little nap before walking the dog generated a second wind, so I wasn’t really tired. I didn’t feel like playing any video games. I haven’t finished scanning in my Coast Guard slides and I really don’t want to do their uploading in dribs and drabs. I have a small collection of photos on my iPhone – decision made. This shouldn’t take long. I’ll pick out a set, upload them, make an album, and put them in – fin. So at 3:15 am, I realize that the thirteen photos took a considerable amount of time to set up, import them, label them, and finalize the organization.

Once I finished tweaking the images in Photoshop, it wasn’t hard uploading a single image, but it took me a while to find the album link. But it was there in the photo set up section. When I uploaded the images there was a caption box, so I entered a short description and uploaded the set. When I went to check the images, the captions weren’t there, so I re-entered them. The last operation was arranging the photos in chronological order.

I’m impressed with the various lighting conditions under which the camera produced images. That was probably the most significant reason for the photos appearance in this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment