Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day One Hundred fifty-three: Evening of January 2nd 2010

I noticed that the post added extra line spacing between paragraphs. I tried to remove it, but it kept appearing. I wonder what coding is picked up by the text editor used by Blogspot. It doesn’t look that bad, but it is strange that I can’t easily control it.

As of right now, Borderlands highest level is fifty. I played today for about two hours, forty-five minutes in the morning and an hour and fifteen minutes in the evening. I watched the experience points as they were accumulated and noticed no change in the HUD’s display of that information at the bottom of the screen. So, Level 50 it is. There might be a change is future downloadable content pushes it up.

We’ll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment