Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day One Hundred seventy-nine: Evening of January 29th 2010

Must complete Mass Effect 2. Must complete ME2. I Must complete Mass Effect 2 before Bioshock 2 is released next week.
Only two active members from the Mass Effect game have made it through to ME2 team. I hope that I can keep them around for the final game of the trilogy.
My over play has improved, but the opposition is getting tougher. I use cover better, but occasionally I get cornered because I didn't scout out the terrain before I engaged the enemy combatants. I'm leveling up, but the skill points for completing a expansive mission have dropped to one point from two. I must change my approach to the distribution of those points when I level up. Luckily, I think I've constructed solid team members for the missions ahead.
We shall see.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment