Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day One Hundred twenty-one: evening of December 1st 2009

I’ve changed direction in Borderlands, I need to see if I can build up may character a bit more before I return to the third round in the arena. I found a few forums that describe the same state that I encountered the other night. Most respondents offered solutions, based on what worked for them. A few described steps that didn’t work for me, like waiting, or moving around the arena, or checking in corners for stuck foes. One individual, criticized the respondents for whining and, essentially, to suck it up. This seemed sort of an arrogant position, unless the individual is a purist, offering no help under any game play related situation. No one called the individual out for the statement, and I didn’t feel like joining that forum. A few individuals, said that they ‘sat on a grenade’ and restarted the challenge.
So, I picked up a different quest and moved on, knowing that I would return at a future time and finish that quest. I’ve advanced two levels since the then, and picked up some more potent equipment. I’m closing in on mastering a couple of weapons. I’m not quite sure what that does, other than I received a trophy for the first mastery that achieved. Maybe, I'll be returning to the arena in the near future.
This afternoon, I spent the last few hours devoted to the completion of Borderlands’ main quest, which is where I’ll be returning that scenario as soon as I finish this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment