Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day One Hundred forty-nine: evening of December 29th 2009

As usual, I managed to squeeze in a few hours of Borderlands in the morning after breakfast. I hit the Level 50 around 11:15 in the morning, quit playing and started house work. The addictive qualities of the game are playing upon me. I want to finish the second play through to see how far I get, to see what Zombie Island is like, and play the DLC that is due out in January (PS3). I don’t need to play it, but I want to play it - addictive, huh?
The only thing that I’m going to do is transfer some of my text files to my MacBook Pro to work on MS Word as opposed to MS Works on my Toshiba netbook. The touch pad sensitivity on the netbook is a little distracting. I’m not a touch method typist, so my thumb hanging over the touch pad probably causes the sudden cursor shift that I experience while I type. I don’t have that particular problem on my Mac, but that machine is heavier, hotter, and larger that the netbook. I will be able to play Dragon Age: Origins on the Mac, which will take my mind off of Borderlands - replacing one addiction with a potential new one.
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment