Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day One Hundred thirty-two: evening of December 12th 2009

I’m having trouble thinking about which direction I should take in this post. I could talk about going online to play Modern Warfare 2 and my adventures there, or how I got myself into a pickle in MW2 in the next to the last scenario and can’t figure out what to do to survive, or what the outcome of my old students attempt to reach ‘prestige’ in 24 hours.
Normally, I go verbose, but I’ll really keep it short.
I had fun in MW2, and advanced from Level 1 to just short of Level 9.
No matter what I do, I can’t survive this part of the scenario. I’m blasted by mortars and shot at by any one who has a weapon and I can’t escape the situation.
It seems that they finished playing early this evening, but didn’t make it to Level 70.
Well that is it, have a fine evening and don’t let the bed bugs bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment