Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day One Hundred twenty-three: evening of December 3rd 2009

This is a case of brain dead writing, I’m exhausted after running around literally morning, noon, and night (the breakfast food and coffee run, the dentist appointment in the afternoon, and going out to dinner - okay it’s not that demanding but there was a visit to the dentist). Brain dead is appropriate, considering the hour or two that was spent on 'hot lead' zombie control in the Island of Dr. Ned , between the dentist and the dinner. This is the latest downloadable content for Borderlands.
It was fun, but repetitive. But what would you expect when you’re told what the mission is and the prime directive requires you shot for the head.
I’ve tweaked my character using the character tree. Now, my character’s health regenerates with the destruction of the tangos. What better place to have this trait than a zombie hell. I haven’t had to use a health potion since my arrival. I’ll have to see his works out when I hit a major boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment