Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day One Hundred thirty-five: evening of December 15th 2009

I’m sitting here staring at the blank page, wondering how I should start and what should I say.
I finished Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 at its most difficult setting. Of course I have posted this on Facebook and Twitter. Nothing like posting ‘ennouncements‘.
As far as the closing scenarios, I got stuck in the airport boneyard, but I followed the in-game advice of a character (Nikolai) letting the two opposing forces hunting me fight each other down, and then move out taking care of the remaining ‘tangos’. I jumped the gun a few times and paid for it with restarts. There weren’t any bullets left in my sniper rifle, but my submachine gun had plenty of ammo for the last dash to the car near the runway.
In the last to scenarios, in the caves and on the water, I was a bit more cautious in some regards, relying on my hand grenades in the caves and erratic driving on the waterways to get out of tough spaces. I’m not going to cover the final battle with General Sheppard (no need for a spoiler alert), other than we survived.
Now I’ll go after Demon’s Souls on the PS3, and return to Dragon Age: Origins on the Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment