Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day One Hundred forty: evening of December 20th 2009

I spent a few hours playing co-op Borderlands trying to handle the driving scenarios. My controllers are slightly out of alignment. There is a small forward drift to both of them, so much so, that I have pull back a bit to stand still. But during the driving scenario that requires the elimination of some crewed carts, that drift would mean I wouldn’t need to be controlling the driver and the gunner at the same time. The technique was moderately successful, if the attackers repeated their routes. But, as I said, moderately successful, because a few units didn’t follow a discernible pattern. In fact, one unit rammed my car, intentionally or unintentionally, resulting in the higher leveled character death.
Well, it was fun setting off down a flat section of the plain and firing off the main cannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment