Friday, December 11, 2009

Day One Hundred thirty-one: evening of December 11th 2009

Very short entry today, I’m watching some of my old students play Domination on Modern Warfare 2.
I had to change my PS3 hard drive, it reached its limit when I tried to download Call of Duty Classic. The only significant problem was the size of the drive that I upgraded to-60GB to 80GB. It will do until I can get a 320GB or 500GB hard drive over the weekend.
I found out that I needed to use a special program to use FAT32 (related to the File Allocation Table), but allow the PC to format the backup drive as 100GB rather than the prescribed 32GB.
The next problem was the length of time it took to set up the new internal 80GB hard drive. Backing up the PS3 hard drive to the 100GB HD - about two and a half hours. And the reverse is took about the same time. So hard drive time totaled about five hours, and that was for an 80 GB hard drive.
The actual swapping of the drive went well, just like the photos showed.
Well, I’m going to end this and go watch my students play CoD:MW2.
To the victors the spoils.

No comments:

Post a Comment