Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day One Hundred forty-seven: evening of December 27th 2009

Assisted hosting the party, but by the time the party happens I was pretty much played out. The running up and down the stairs with two sets of chairs, totaling eight, placed a serious drain on my battery. Overall, it was a success. I think every one left sated and happy, two desirable results for any party. Those two can be superseded by the combination of sated, happy, and inspired. But two out of three isn’t bad.
Once I returned the chairs to their original location, I was able to find some time to play a little more of Borderlands, and advance from Level 46 to Level 48. Only two more levels before I max out the game and, now, I wonder if anything happens when that occurs.
We shall see what happens in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment