Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day Twenty-four: late evening of August 25th 2009

I guess I missed tonight’s Sark event on the PS 3. I wonder how the players in the PlayStation 3, or the Xbox 360, sniper event were chosen? I was proud of some of the long distance shots that were made. Some of it was luck, others were, well, completed using ‘Kentucky windage’. It brings to mind Disney’s 50’s TV series, Davy Crockett, and how he took into account the tendencies of his Kentucky long rifle to make an accurate shot. The website, microwaves101.com, attributes it to Sergeant York (the movie? or the person?). I’m sure that there are others who can produce other origins of the term.
Well even less tonight, I’m very tired, so I think I’ll go to bed as soon as possible.
Oh! Some new downloadable content is available for Mass Effect costing 400 Microsoft points.

No comments:

Post a Comment