Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day Five: late afternoon of August 6th 2009

So I was able to spend a couple of hours playing Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta, and had fun exploring the alien spacecraft. If you have developed a high level of the sneak characteristic and one of the aliens’ disintegrator weapons, three up close and personal VAT shots to the head will do the deed.
I checked the VGA output of the Toshiba NB 205 on the flat screen - impressive image on the 42 inch screen. The only issue was the stretched appearance of the desktop on the screen. I tried adjusting aspect ratio on the computer, but was a bit confused by the video chipset control panel. I guess I’ll have to check the setting for the flat screen, but not right now. The real world has interjected itself into my plans. Well I’ll try to spend some time this evening elaborating upon my other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment