Monday, August 3, 2009

Day One: morning of August 3rd 2009

So I'm sitting in front on my Toshiba NB205 (nb=netbook) typing out my first entry in 'my' blog. I've been talking about doing this for about a year now, picked up a book about eight months ago (The Rough Guide to Blogging), vacillating between doing this and not doing this, whether I could contribute to the whole or was it just a vanity thing. As things go, I'm still not sure, but it it is technology, and it is an adventure. I guess I'll document the rest of this one.
Just a clue to my involvement in video gaming, the first thing I did after getting up, walking the dog, getting breakfast stuff for my wife and daughter, and feeding the cats, I fired up my XBOX 360 to download the latest downloadable content (DLC) for Fallout 3, all before I checked my email. I would have done it last night, but I wasn't sure if online traffic for it would slow things down, or if it would be available at midnight +1 minute (CST). I was tired, so I walked the dog, watched a DVR of Eureka (a SyFy channel offering) and went bed. I didn't take the time to log in to Battlefield 1943, an online game, and snipe a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment