Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day Two Hundred-four: Evening of February 24th 2010

Well, I found the software that Apple presents as the solution to have the printer recognized by Windows XP. It is called Bonjour for Windows. I read the directions, installed the software, and missed something, because it did not work. I tried a variety of configurations, and nothing worked. I was getting ready to go back online when I received a phone call and was unable to finish up this project.
What I need to find is a more step-by-step oriented description of the process. I’ll try that tomorrow.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment