Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred-five: Evening of February 25th 2010

I didn’t get a chance to look for a step-by-step directions for setting and using Bonjour for Windows XP. The challenge to complete this task is diminished because we have four computer that can access the printer. We’ll see how I feel tomorrow.
I had to wait for some deliveries so I settled in to the recliner and managed to finish up Batman: Arkham Asylum. The final battle against a physically enhanced Joker and a crew of henchmen was a lot of fun. I actually managed to hit a couple of multiple button combos in the battle, I needed them and they helped when there was a six to nine henchmen in the arena.
A minor disappointment with Borderlands occurred when the downloadable content (DLC) scheduled for today didn’t materialized during the day. As soon as I finish this entry, I’m going to see if it has appeared in the PlayStation Store. I’ll be looking forward to play the new scenarios tomorrow.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment