Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day One Hundred eighty-four: Evening of February 4th 2010

Today’s schedule called for very early departure time for the crew and remaining in house for some expected deliveries. Normally, this is a perfect gaming day - but not today.
I started setting up Mass Effect 2 for a second run with Commander Shepard becoming a Sentinel. Once I started playing, the initial rhythm became; play 15 minutes, sleep 20 minutes. Later in the day it became worse with the sleep periods extending to 30 to 45 minutes. It wasn’t the game, it was me. I did not get as much done as I wanted, but I managed to increase my team by two, Mordin Solus and Zaeed Massani. Not bad, but I wonder how far I would have gotten if I had stayed awake a bit more. At least I didn’t fall asleep during any of the fire fights that developed on Omega Station. I hope I’ll be able to pull away from ME2 enough to play something on the PlayStation 3, or my laptop.
We shall see.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment