Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day One Hundred ninety-seven: Evening of February 17th 2010

I didn’t play Bioshock 2 today. I thought it would be fun to fire up my PlayStation 3 and play Fallout 3. Just as I was about to put the disk into the machine, I changed my mind and switched to Assassin’s Creed 2. I hadn’t played it in months. I didn’t even recognize the lab scenario that starts the game. Finally, I entered the Renaissance era and I began recognizing what was going on. The first thing that hit me was how much trouble I had climbing, so it was like I was starting all over again. But it was a short lived session, I received a text message, dinner had been ordered, and I had to take care of waking the dog, as soon as possible. End of the session. Maybe I’ll play tomorrow.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment