Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day One Hundred ninety: Evening of February 10th 2010

Illness still holding on but its strength is diminishing. Lost both cable and modem signal at around noon. I checked the local wireless routers and one is unlocked. There are dangers involved, but no other way of posting to the blog or checking email for important messages. Will leave as soon as possible
When I walked the dog this evening, I saw a cable on the ground across the alley from us. Tomorrow things should improve , because the repair person is coming from 11 am until two pm and I’ll have to pull out the videos and some books.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment