Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day One Hundred ninety-three: Evening of February 13th 2010

Bioshock 2 arrived late this afternoon. It was perfect timing. I had finished the morning chores, gotten the Valentine’s Day Bouquet for my wife and daughter, set up the laundry, and was going so settle in to watch some Winter Olympic action, otherwise I was returning to space and Mass Effect 2.

The location is the same, Rapture, Andrew Ryan Utopian construction. But Ryan had a competitor, Dr. Sophia Lamb, who is now in charge. The voice recorders, to be found throughout the location, will provide the overview. I am, and you’ll be, playing the prototype for the Big Daddies. One difference is your character is set up to be responsible for only one Lille Sister, who has been ‘kidnapped’ from you by Dr. Lamb. Another difference is the appearance of Big Sisters, very powerful antagonist for the Big Daddy that you and I play. She will be quite a challenge, as I depleted almost everything I had when I met up with one in the game.

I think that I’ve moved through two levels, but I’ll have to check the map to be sure.

Tomorrow, I’ll have to decide if I want to finish my Mass effect 2 adventure before I return to Bioshock 2.

For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment