Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day One Hundred eighty-seven: Evening of February 7th 2010

A huge cold front has moved into my sinuses, and I’m pretty much down for the count. Aside from a few hours of Mass Effect 2 (on casual), I barely made it through my chores. I was trying to accomplish biotic attack combinations, or a ‘force is with you’ one, two punch. Some times I was on target, and sometimes I missed. I wonder how much my cotton filled head had something to do with the negative performances. I know, playing the game took my mind off of the congestion, but only briefly. There was no stopping the dripping nose.
I hope I’ll feel better tomorrow. We shall see.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment