Monday, February 15, 2010

Day One Hundred ninety-five: Evening of February 15th 2010

I’m trying to make my team and ship as strong as possible before I take on the Collectors in Mass Effect 2. In my first attempt I lost my crew, Legend, and Garrus. I might have lost my crew because I had loose ends that needed to be tied off, before I could attempt a rescue. Now, I’m building up my ship and team’s defensive and offensive capabilities before I put my crew in harms way. This time, I’ll take off to rescue my team immediately. I’m not sure what I can do about Legend, who was the most recent addition in my first attempt in the Collectors’ ship, and a geth. I’m not entirely sure about its defensive capabilities. At the time I was interested in its hacking and overload capabilities. I was so happy at completing the game that I didn’t really think about what caused its and Garrus’ deaths. I’m guessing Garrus’ death was related to his shielding, so I’m bolstering, as much as possible, individual and team shielding. I hope that it is sufficient.
We shall see.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment