Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day One Hundred ninety-six: Evening of February 16th 2010

Well I failed again in Mass Effect 2, although to a lesser degree. I saved the crew, but still lost Legion, the geth and most recent addition, and Mordin Solus, our Salarian science officer. I can sort of see Mordin, we had one of those “I’ve got something to live for” moments with reference to a favorite nephew. But Legion, I don’t understand. When selecting one of his upgrades, I picked an armor booster that was supposed to resist the most powerful of heavy weapons hit. So, how was he shot with standard
I think that I’ll return to Bioshock 2 tomorrow, and see how fat I can move ahead on it.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment