Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day One Hundred eighty-two: Evening of February 2nd 2010

I didn’t bother to fix the font color issue with the previous day’s post because Mass Effect 2 kept calling me back (and the issue seemed to correct itself with yesterday’s post).
It is over for the time being. The geth and Collectors, the Reapers’ avante garde, have been defeated. Keep in mind, the closing scenes include the approaching Reaper fleet. Finishing off the adventure cost my character dearly. He/I his lost the crew of the Normandy, with the exception of his helmsman Joker. My in-game decisions cost my character his personal yoeman, the ship’s doctor, Dr, Chakwas; my old Turian friend, Garrack, from the original Mass Effect; my new associates and fellow heroes, the Asari Justicar, Samala; and the geth convert/warrior, Legion. The rational for these losses, protecting the inhabitants of all the worlds in Mass Effect 2 and the preparation for the oncoming invasion of the Reapers (Mass Effect 3).
The little synopsis above demonstrates what is fun about a good role playing game, emersion into the situation through the adopted character. If I find out that a game offers me that kind of environment, you can put your money down on me that I’ll be getting it as soon as I can.
Well, I’ll increase the difficulty of the game to hardcore, and will be starting another, and experiment with some different choices.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment