Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day One Hundred ninety-eight: Evening of February 18th 2010

Snuck in some Batman: Arkham Asylum on the 360, but a scheduled haircut resulted in a short session.
Prior to that I was setting up some files for a Illinois Drill Team Association competition on Saturday. Very mundane work in Excel and Word, but the more I do now the easier the tabulation will be on the day of the competition. I’ll actually merge the order of appearance with the score sheet for the competition tomorrow morning.
The other thing going on is an experiment with Time Machine on my Mac Book Pro. I just want to see how the backups are made and stored on the external hard drive. So far the presentation of the backups are ‘saves’ in space. The most recent backup is on the top of the stack with the older saves receding into the background. I’ve left the computer on for most of the day, so I should have a decent amount of backups. When I left the external hard drive had about 80 Gigs left. I’ll check what’s left when I shut the machine down later this evening.
We shall see.
For as long as it‘s needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment