Monday, February 8, 2010

Day One Hundred eighty-eight: Evening of February 8th 2010

The status has not changed since yesterday’s entry, so the following is still true.

“A huge cold front has moved into my sinuses, and I’m pretty much down for the count. Aside from a few hours of Mass Effect 2 (on casual), I barely made it through my chores. I was trying to accomplish biotic attack combinations, or a ‘force is with you’ one, two punch. Some times I was on target, and sometimes I missed. I wonder how much my cotton filled head had something to do with the negative performances. I know playing the game took my mind off of the congestion, but only briefly. There was no stopping the dripping nose.”

So today, just imagine a 63-year-old guy sitting in a recliner, the TV on and a handkerchief and channel changer resting on his chest. It didn’t matter what he was watching, because no sooner than he began to recognize what was on he drifted back to sleep. That was me until about three o’clock in the afternoon, and then Mass Effect 2 was engaged.

I hope I’ll feel better tomorrow. We shall see.

For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment