Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day One Hundred eighty-three: Evening of February 3rd 2010

A lot of housework today, so very little game play took place on any platform. I say very little, because I fired up Mass Effect 2 to see what happens after the victory over the Collectors and Harbinger, the Collectors’ regenerating boss (more like taking over any collector a la Matrix heavies). The first thing I found out was how disappointed everyone was with my decision to allow Cerberus to take over the Collectors’ base, including my love interest (Tali) and the Cerberus loyalist (Miranda). And the other thing was that I had pretty much cleaned up all the extra missions, so there was little else I could do except start a new game. This time I'll be using my Level 59 Sentinel from Mass Effect Prime.
That pretty much covers it for today. Maybe, I’ll sneak in a bit of play before I go to bed tonight, but I doubt it.
For as long as it is needed, I’ll keep closing this way, please check out a good organization that’s providing aid in Haiti and make whatever kind of contribution that you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment