Friday, October 9, 2009

Day Sixty-eight: evening of October 9th 2009

A few days ago, I mentioned the blessing and curse of computer graphics. It takes the form of the flexibility to make that last minute change. Remember the poster for the Halloween dance, I finished it off two days ago and sent it off to the client and the printer. The dance sponsor needed it ASAP, so the printer can have the posters done on Monday with the tickets done on Tuesday. Guess what happened today (rhetorical question)? So, I sat down this evening and made the changes - red background an twelve dollar tickets. Mission accomplished and it happened again.
While I was studying the project, I dozed off, again. I should have had some coffee, earlier. Nothing really happened, other than I lost about fifteen minutes, but I’m retired so I have time to waste - right. Well it’s getting late, and I have to walk the dog.
Before I hit the sack, I think that I’m going to download a bargain game from Direct2Drive that pushes the system requirements of my Mac running Parallels 4.0. I just want to see how far I can go, before I reach the extremes of the system’s capabilities. I always like testing a computer with a game, it addresses any number of system functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment