Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day Seventy-seven: evening of October 18th 2009

I noticed an error in last night entry, I’ll repair that after I finish this entry.
I keep finding it humorous how low tech Sunday is, discounting watching football on the television. I did manage to finish off Uncharted 2, and now I’ll up the ante and play it on the next level - Normal (which is what I should have started at). I usually play a game over a couple of times, using different strategies, higher levels of difficulty, or looking for trophies. I don’t understand some of the gear I purchased, so I guess I’ll pull the manual out to see if there is anything there, otherwise, I’ll hit Google for explanations.
I ordered a video game for the Wii, Dead Space: Extraction, a prequel to Dead Space which was released in 2008. My daughter has a copy, and we enjoyed playing it (by enjoyed, I mean, it spooked both of use like a good scary movie does). I had a five dollar credit at Amazon.com, and I haven’t purchased any games for the Wii in quite a while. Although the system is good, I thought I would get my family involved in it, but I was wrong. After getting the component cables for it, the games look noticeably improved (at 480p). I’ve tried a few of the games for it and Boom Blox is one that I return to periodically. It would probably be a nice family game, and solo is fine for me - so it goes.
After I take the dog out, I’ll try to get a little Uncharted 2 in (with some treasure hunting mixed in), before I call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment