Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day Eighty-four: evening of October 25th 2009

My wife worked on the video clips she shot last night at the seminar that she had been attending the last two days. Although the video wasn’t finished, enough was done to see how much care my wife put into the creation of the interview, and how well it turned out. I always though the my voice was high, that and the way I spent more time looking away from the camera at the computer screen, was enough to rethink my performance. She said that she’ll be re-shooting some parts and restructure in the direction that video was heading. I’m all for that. It should be fun showing off the shots of my ship.
Also, an issue that needed addressing was solved through an email notice from Toshiba regarding the touch pad. Following the directions was easy, and now the touch pad seems to be performing satisfactorily. I think that this service from Toshiba is worthwhile, and I’m glad that I registered for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment