Friday, October 30, 2009

Day Eighty-nine: evening of October 30th 2009

Pulled an all-nighter, stormy weather impacts my sinuses negatively. Mild pressure behind my eyes just enough to keep me awake last night, but easily overcome by focused activity. So, Uncharted 2 became my focused activity, and I finished it at hard setting about ten minutes before I normally get up. Luckily, this is only the second incident in the past four months. Now, I attempt the ‘crushing’ mode, but I’m debating doing it or going to the ‘very easy’ setting to experiment with trophy categories, like the ‘running over a riot shield carrier’ category. Does that mean running into, or jumping on to the shield? I know I won’t be forgiven in the ‘crushing’ mode for improper attempts, or I just want the trophy. I tried something in the ‘hard’ level and failed miserably.
The balance of the day was devoted to helping my daughter set up a Halloween dance at the high school where she is working. After that was done it was time to catch up on some of the sleep I missed. My body appreciated it. Maybe, I’ll sit down with Uncharted 2 after my wife goes to bed, but I’m not staying up really late tonight (status subject to change-tomorrow is Saturday).

No comments:

Post a Comment