Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day Seventy-six: evening of October 17th 2009

I received a strange bonus code from Amazon.com for preordering Uncharted 2 from them. The description said it was a map of the treasures scattered through out the game. It was for the PS3 and the PSP(?). So I typed in the twelve digit code, accessed the file, and downloaded it. It was about 775 megabytes, and I thought that sounds pretty comprehensive. The PSP version, actually sounded like a good idea, especially since it would be an external demonstration of the finding of the treasures, and referencing during game play would be helpful. So, I upload the 51 megabyte file to my PSP. Now for the disappointment-It only documents the first six treasures. I’m happy that I could see the kind of approach that I would have to take to find all one hundred treasures. But I’m going to drop the 700 plus file from my PS3 HD.
Speaking of hard drive I didn’t have any luck tweaking my netbook today. Hopefully, I’ll be more proactive in the future regarding checking the the state of the hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment