Friday, October 16, 2009

Day Seventy-five: evening of October 16th 2009

I went over the twelve hour mark in Uncharted 2 today, and I think I’ve reached the final chapter of the adventure, if Chapter 24 is the final chapter. That’s one of the thing that is interesting about the plot, I know that I’m getting close, and I keep looking at my weapons to see if I’ll have the fire power to take on the “BIG BOSS” when time comes. The anticipation is strong, and the character development really make me want to defeat this one and his cronies.
A bit of advice, the 'run and gun' strategy really impact on your accuracy rating. I prefer taking a few hits and get my hits accurately with the metal sights.
I’m going to cut this short, because my screen when black for not apparent reason just before I started this blog entry. I want to run some tests to check the drive before I take the dog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment